North Cyprus Tourist Board - Pegasus 30 percent off Fathers Day Deal - Did anyone get flights?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Pegasus 30 percent off Fathers Day Deal - Did anyone get flights?

Pegasus 30 percent off Fathers Day Deal - Did anyone get flights?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

sagsy22

Message Posted:
20/06/2011 20:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

All flights were reduced by 30 percent yesterday only. Got to the payment section 3 times and crashed. phoned call centre, could only book on line with credit card.

Did anyone actually get this deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flightholiday

Message Posted:
20/06/2011 22:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

I know of people who did - look at the thread 66352 (Tom at Flight Holiday)

We reserved flights in the early hours of Sunday morning to try to get them the best price before the discount. Then to find we could not get the extra discount for them - this was for some 15 clients (many in the TRNC and some in Turkey).

So we called them later that morning and told them what to do (how many agents would do it for you).

Tom

IAH Ltd http://www.flightholiday.co.uk

keithr

Message Posted:
21/06/2011 12:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

And they have just sent me another promo email,same as a couple of months ago,cheap flights to/from Istanbul to London and cheap ones to/from here to Turkey.

The snag is to get the low prices,you have to get off and re-book in at Sabiha Gokcen,not a great hardship,just inconvenient.

Methinks they may be struggling to fill the planes this year as I don't recall this many promos coming out last year or indeed 2009.

Tom,any insight for us please ????

flightholiday

Message Posted:
21/06/2011 12:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Keith Msg 3 - My personal view is that I don't think that they are struggling. I am not privy to their marketing strategy or the companies financial or trading position.

There might be many other factors affecting their sales strategy remember you are only looking at your flights not all the others across their market.

1] They have brought out many new destinations so need to promote them.

2] There is a different type of competition with other people trying to get into their market place

3] The tariff prices set at the start of the year for the higher classes might have been too high so they are using promo's to clear some of those seats. (It's a pity that they are not giving agent's a fair bite at this particular cherry. - The Fathers Day promotion.)

4] There are not many more promotions it just seems so to you as you are more price sensitive in 2011 probably than ever before.

keithr

Message Posted:
21/06/2011 12:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Tom,yes,maybe I am,but the number of promos is well up on last year.

They do have loads more routes to sell from,so I am probably just seing my small bit of the jigsaw !!!

Cyprusquest

Message Posted:
21/06/2011 12:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Msg 2 flightholiday was that service or could you not sleep?

flightholiday

Message Posted:
21/06/2011 12:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

John Msg 6 - Service & hoping to make a penny or two (not possible for IAH this time) - at least at 02.00 AM everything else is quiet so I could get in and do the task quickly.

My wife can tell you that I can sleep

sagsy22

Message Posted:
21/06/2011 19:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

thanks for trying so hard Tom

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.