North Cyprus Tourist Board - Flights from Stansted to Ercan, North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Flights from Stansted to Ercan, North Cyprus

Flights from Stansted to Ercan, North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

PoliticoRon

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 10:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Are they daily?

I'm from near Edinburgh, gutted the EuroCypria flight from Newcastle to Larnaca went belly up. What do other Scots do? I usually pay £200 for EuroCypria but some of the prices are more like phone numbers, what would you see as a good price?

Ron

suzi1951

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 11:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

I fly Larnaca - Aberdeen. Cheapest is Monarch Larnaca - Luton then Easyjet Luton Aberdeen. Can be done both ways in one day. Also in summer sometimes do Glasgow Larnaca with Flythomascook - which would be an easier option from Edinburgh than it is from Aberdeen. Any flights to Ercan are much dearer, even if I could get a flight linking Stansted and Aberdeen so I do not even entertain that idea.

offshoredi

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 11:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

I fly Pegasus Ercan to Stansted then get the airport bus to Luton and Easyjet Luton to Aberdeen leave Ercan about 8 am get to Aberdeen 8.30 pm. Coming back fly from either Glasgow or Edinburgh to Stansted the Pegasus Stansted to Ercan. Flythomascook is ok if you have somewhere to stay in Glasgow as too late to get up to Aberdeen

Scoty

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 13:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Funnily enough, read a post on another board about the same thing this morning. http://northerncyprus.createforumhosting.com/pegasus-airlines-will-fly-more-uk-holidaymakers-than-ever-t28383.html

We've flown Easyjet from Edinburgh to Stansted, then Pegasus flight to Ercan. We've also flown with Thomson from Edinburgh to Larnaca. Have a look at http://www.cheapflights.co.uk

I think the other one we used was flythomascook, from Glasgow. Others we have used have gone bust.

A problem for people flying from Scotland during the winter, is there are no flights from Scotland into Larnaca, you have to go to Paphos.

kenny

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 19:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

I used to fly CTA direct to Ercan from Glasgow, in the good old days ! Now I use the Glasgow...Stansted...Ercan route.

In Oct im flying with four carriers... Glasgow to Heathrow with BA [ meeting a friend in Heathrow] then Cyprus Airways to Larnaca. Back, Pagasus to Stansted then up to Glasgow with Easyjet !

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.