North Cyprus Tourist Board - Looking for rent high standard 3 bedroom villa in Alsancak with pool
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Looking for rent high standard 3 bedroom villa in Alsancak with pool

Looking for rent high standard 3 bedroom villa in Alsancak with pool

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

Ameera

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 13:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Looking for 3 bedroom villa near to the sea preferable in alsancak with private pool,close to local beaches, high quality furnuture, from 25 august 2011 till 8 september(14 nights).We are 6 people and 1 child 4 years old and also the price shouldn't to be more than 700 pounds per week and we will need maid at home to cook for us and clean after us for this period. We are looking for qualified and professional person and please tell me how much will i need to pay for the maid separately from villa.

Please if someone has this kind of villa contact me on this email: olya.yevtyunina@mail.ru

Sorry i forgot to introduce myself my name is Ameera and i am living in North Cyprus and villa that i am searching for it's for my sister and her husband and their relatives so please be sure that there is will not be any damages

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Ameera

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.