North Cyprus Tourist Board - Puppy on Karsiyaka Beach
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Puppy on Karsiyaka Beach

Puppy on Karsiyaka Beach

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

spangles

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 14:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Last Wednesday a gorgeous 4+ month old long haired Cyprus Terrier was on Karsiyaka Beach early morning. By lunchtime, great joy, he had been rehomed by a British lady from Karsiyaka who had been toying with the idea of gettting a dog. He was cleaned up, taken to Pertev's and given his first round of injections. Big AHHHH.

Now the downside - the said lady decided that she got him on a whim and dumped him back on the beach either Friday or Saturday. This puppy was obviously not for life!!!

We have searched the beach, but cannot find him. If anyone has taken him in please be aware that he has only just had one lot of injections. KAR have been informed and Petcross will be informed on Monday.

Lilli

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 20:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Oh thats so sad.Just when he had hope to do it again. x

MsGarnet

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 20:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Unconscionable - she should be named and shamed. The very LEAST she should have done, was keep him, until she could re-home him...beggars belief she can live with herself

a1sysman

Message Posted:
08/08/2011 00:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

I saw the puppy on Thursday evening, on the beach. It tried to follow me but was called back by a lady standing in the sea. It is a lovely little thing, ever so friendly. I really hope the puppy wasn't abandoned.

sienna

Message Posted:
08/08/2011 04:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

for cring out loud this makes my blood boil grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

blade

Message Posted:
08/08/2011 10:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

I think people who decided to take on a stray dog or any dog for that matter need to think about the time and money having a pet involves. If you can't afford it , don't take it on!

spangles

Message Posted:
08/08/2011 10:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Still no sign of him this morning. I can't tell you how upset we (the Turtle Patrol) are about this. The vets have been informed and they will watch out for him, so he doesn't get the injections/frontline again.

He is a gorgeous little thing so someone (who deserves him this time) may have taken him home.

If anyone does see him please will you contact me on 0533 8484985. In the meantime we will keep looking.

Thanks everyone.

jfoggy

Message Posted:
08/08/2011 10:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Poor little thing he must wonder what the heck is going on...hope he's found soon and someone gives him a permanent home...

BoTanica

Message Posted:
08/08/2011 11:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Hope he hasn't wandered onto the main road trying to find her. In many cases its not the cost involved - but the other problems involved in keeping dogs - house training, the tie of not going out and about so much (have to get home to feed the dog) etc ? But I agree taking him back to the beach seems a little harsh. Hope he is found soon.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.