North Cyprus Tourist Board - baby club at sun set beach
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > baby club at sun set beach

baby club at sun set beach

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

Nemika

Message Posted:
11/11/2008 19:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

does anyone have the ladies number that runs the baby club as i wish to go to it tomorrow but would like to ring her first

KentGirl

Message Posted:
11/11/2008 21:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Nemika

I go to the group is there any questions that i may be able to answer. Just so you know you can just turn up on the day and it starts at 10

KentGirl

Message Posted:
11/11/2008 21:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Nemika

I go to the group is there any questions that i may be able to answer. Just so you know you can just turn up on the day and it starts at 10

Nemika

Message Posted:
11/11/2008 22:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

aww thank you so much i was worried that i had to book, i will be going tomorrow. will you? how old is your little one mine is a boy of 17 months. where do you live?

hope to see you tomorrow.

nem and alfie

xx

KentGirl

Message Posted:
11/11/2008 22:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Nem

I will be going. My little boy, Ben, was 1 last week and we live in Yeslitepe. Where do you live?

I think you will enjoy it. Normally quite a few Mums and kids of arround 1 - 3 years. Loads of toys and then sing songs with musical instruments at the end. Kids are always shattered by the end of it. We normally all take a bit of a packed lunch for the kids that they tuck into about 11 and it finishs around 12

look forward to meeting you tomorrow

Jo

Nemika

Message Posted:
11/11/2008 22:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Hi jo,

i live in catalkoy, im going to sound think now but i dont know where yeslitepe is?

thats sounds really good we used to go to lots back home this will be alfies first real contact with other kids since we came out here. thanks for clearing the lunch thing up i was wondering about that. we was going to go last week but hubby need the car for work. but he has found another way to work now so i get to keep the car thank god i was loosing my mind. have you made many friends out here?

look forward to meeting you too

nem

KentGirl

Message Posted:
11/11/2008 23:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Nem

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Yeslitepe is in Alsancak, in the hills, opposite Mambo bar

The Mums tomorrow are really lovely and I have made some great friends over here ( have been here 4 years now). I think everyone is really friendly as we are all in the same position of being in a new country and starting from scratch. There is also a group at the Black Olive cafe in Alsancak on a Monday which me and the other Mums can tell you about tomorrow

Jo

Nemika

Message Posted:
11/11/2008 23:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Hi jo,

thanks for all the great info. i went to the halloween party at the black olive alfie loved it he was alot littler than the others though got pushed about a bit so he sat on my lap the rest of the time. i havent made any friends here yet and starting to feel very alone. i hope tomorrow will be the start of some new friendships. im really looking forward to it and im sure alfie will love it to. where do i go when i get to sun set?

nem

KentGirl

Message Posted:
11/11/2008 23:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Nem

I was at the Black Olive too!!

I am sure you will meet some lovely people tomorrow. I know how you feel as i was in the same postion when we first arrived. My daughter is now 4 but was only 11 months old when we first got here and i felt really lonely and it is horrible!

When you get to Sunset tomorrow you can only go in one entrance which has a wheelchair ramp as well as steps, and then it is an open plan area with a section for the kids with loads of toys etc. The lady who runs it is Nicky and she will prob be there first, but I should be there on time ( nappy changing etc permitting!!)

I know how daunting it can be first time you go to one of these things, but honestly everyone is really friendly, i havent been that many times compared to some of them, but everyone is always really welcoming ( no clicky groups or anything like that!)

Jo

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.