North Cyprus Tourist Board - Blue Bay village & Crystal Bay Veiw
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Blue Bay village & Crystal Bay Veiw

Blue Bay village & Crystal Bay Veiw

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» Read Blue Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

panhandler

Message Posted:
14/10/2007 20:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 20 in Discussion

In a vain attempt to get the purchasers of the above back in the frame, due to the closure of V Bulletins, 'Northern Cyprus forum', i've opened the following subject for discussion

I'm traveling out in end of October for completion and handover at Blue Bay village

Regards to all

Panhandler

suntanman

Message Posted:
14/10/2007 21:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 20 in Discussion

panhandler

Have you got the link to my msn forum?

I spcifically started it for Crystal Bay View owners, but under the circumstances feel it is a good idea to let ALL crystal Bay buyers have access. There's only 5 members so far, and a few pictures of CB View in progress. You are more than welcome to join, and feel free to post any pictures for us all to see.

I'm limited to a certain amount of storage, and am close to capacity, but I can delete 'old' pictures as new ones are posted.

Let me know if you are interested

suntanman

Message Posted:
14/10/2007 21:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 20 in Discussion

I forgot to say .... have a great time over there ,and hope you are able to 'complete'

panhandler

Message Posted:
14/10/2007 21:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 20 in Discussion

Hi suntan

Jimbob has completed on the same development recently

I think he may have been one of the first to do so at Blue Bay

Ive already got the green light from Nurten, with the exception of the landscaping its all but done.

Ive got the furniture delivery booked and will snag and handover a week tomorrow

MSN website ?

please send the link

will post pictures on my return, if im right you have purchased on crystal bay veiw ?

Regards

Panhandler

suntanman

Message Posted:
14/10/2007 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 20 in Discussion

Hi panhandler

It would help if I gave you the link wouldn't it

Yes, I'm on CB View

http://groups.msn.com/crystalbayviewnorthcyprus

See you over there

suntanman

panhandler

Message Posted:
14/10/2007 22:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 20 in Discussion

when are you going over Suntan

suntanman

Message Posted:
14/10/2007 22:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 20 in Discussion

I meant see you over in msn, but we are going over to Cyprus on 12 Nov for two weeks to check on progress. I suppose we will be going as you are coming back.

Have a great time and good luck with handover, let us know how you get along

jimbob

Message Posted:
15/10/2007 21:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 20 in Discussion

hi panhandler,I hope you have a good trip and all goes well with the handover and I will look forward to hearing how you get on after your return.

suntanman

Message Posted:
15/10/2007 23:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 20 in Discussion

jimbob/panhandler

Where's the rest of the bunch? Looks like there is only us three keeping Crystal Bay alive.

dicko (CB View) is over there at the moment, I think he's back this wednesday, so we can look forward to an update on progress.

I've been searching for flights to Cyprus around April next year, but daren't book anything yet until I get the nod from Nurten with a definate completion/handover date. I don't want to make the same mistake as this year and book on the strenghth of estimates.

Have they sorted out the upstairs balcony wall situation?

Leochad

Message Posted:
16/10/2007 21:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 20 in Discussion

Hi everyone!

Keeping up with the updates from all of you but have nothing to report as we are not intending visiting at the moment.

We are away on the same day as you, Suntanman, but going in the other direction. Will go to NC when need to. Are you staying to south again?

Thanks to you all for your information and looking forward to our 'get together'.

Leochad

Message Posted:
16/10/2007 21:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 20 in Discussion

PS Buying on Crystal Bay View. (Next block to Suntanman}

suntanman

Message Posted:
16/10/2007 22:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 20 in Discussion

Hi Leochad

Nice to have you on board.

We are staying near to the north south border around the protraras area again, same apt as last time, got a good price and its handy to just pop across to see progress in th north.

I've just tried to transfer a video I took while at the site on to dvd to download onto computer with the intention of putting on utube for all to see. It copied to dvd alright, but can't seem to download on to my pc. Perhaps next time I will switch my brain into gear and take moving pics with the digital camera and not the old fashioned video8.

Nice to hear from you , and will let you know of progress on my return.

suntanman

Message Posted:
17/10/2007 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 20 in Discussion

Hi all

Dicko is back, he emailed me today and things are looking good for completion of CB View.

Thought I'd just post that to keep this thread towards top of list, ready for him to tell all.

Milou

Message Posted:
18/10/2007 10:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 20 in Discussion

Dear Gang H E L P

I've been told that maybe someone from your forum might be going out to NC shortly. I have a SMALL package for Edith, at Sweetwaterbay. The office is in CATALKOY, on the left hand side as you drive out to most of our developments.

If any one is going out please email me: keith.huntt@tiscali.co.uk . Thanks.

Regards

Moira Hunt

p.s. the double tt is correct.

suntanman

Message Posted:
25/10/2007 17:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 20 in Discussion

Milou

Sorry, I haven't been reading the forum for a week or so, have you managed to sort out a 'courier'?

Only one thing worries me, When ever you go through UK customs the question is always asked... have you been asked to bring anything across for some one else?

Also a reminder for ALL Crystal Bay buyers of the msn forum I have started. Not many takers so far, I seem to be talking to myself. (thats not unusual)

http://groups.msn.com/crystalbayviewnorthcyprus/messages.msnw

suntanman

Message Posted:
29/10/2007 18:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 20 in Discussion

Don't know whether you have noticed, but there are now at last half a dozen threads on this forum relating to Crystal Bay owners, and mesages are getting rather jumbled up, so I have set up a forum on msn with headings for each particular project to try and simplify contact between ourselves. If you are interested please spread the word, the more members the better.

I am not trying to influence which site people wish to make contact on, but thought it would be easier if we had access to ALL the Evergreen projects for discussions and feedback in one place.

The option/choice is there.

http://groups.msn.com/crystalbayviewnorthcyprus/messages.msnw

breezyboy

Message Posted:
30/10/2007 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 20 in Discussion

Hi Andrew,

I finally got round to getting my account in order to post on MSN.

We would really like to catch up with the other 4 owners at Breeze, so if they are looking please get in touch.

BB

suntanman

Message Posted:
30/10/2007 14:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 20 in Discussion

Thanks for joining breezyboy, I'll find the breeze post and bring it to the top of the list.

Regards

Leochad

Message Posted:
30/10/2007 21:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 20 in Discussion

Hi Suntanman

Would love to join you on msn, but I am having trouble regestering. It won't accept my email address. Will persevere and hope to join you eventually.

Regards/

suntanman

Message Posted:
30/10/2007 21:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 20 in Discussion

Looking forward to welcoming you to the forum for Crystal Bay owners, good luck!

I hope people don't think I am trying to 'steal' members from 44, I think this is a fantastic site, what would we do without the local knowlege and help from the likes of ukturk and co. Some of the information given here is invaluable, and has been a tremendous help throughout my purchasing process.

Three cheers for cyprus 44 and all contributors (hope that didn't sound too cheesy)

suntanman

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.