North Cyprus Tourist Board - turtle bay beach
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > turtle bay beach

turtle bay beach

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Turtle Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

gaynorish

Message Posted:
24/10/2007 00:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Does anyone know if turtle bay beach at Tatlisu is still going ahead. Turtle bay properties seem to have stopped advertising it on their website...or did I dream it!!

Cheers

Gaynor

Dusterbruce

Message Posted:
24/10/2007 09:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Building at Turtle Bay Beach is now in full swing I understand and will be completed about 6 months late, ie about Spring 2009. I was there first week in October when work permits had been granted for 40 building workers, and concrete bases were being laid.

My understanding is that the development is no longer being handled by Turtle Bay properties because the developer withdrew it from this agent.

A friend who lives in Girne has promised to visit the site and update me every 6 weeks or so.

gaynorish

Message Posted:
24/10/2007 10:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Thankyou for that Bruce. I was just checking out the google site for sweetwater and noticed there wasn't anything happening on there. Thought I'd check and was surprised not to see it there anymore. Do you know when the completion date is for your development?

Dusterbruce

Message Posted:
24/10/2007 12:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Gaynor

Like I said in my earlier message I am told the development will complete about 6 months late in Spring 2009, although I understand they are concentrating on the properties that have been sold first.

My lawyer told me my permission to purchase application is advancing well.

dodger

Message Posted:
24/10/2007 22:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

i have a friend who has purchased in turquoise bay and is struggling to obtain feedback does anyone have any info about this site.

kyrenia007

Message Posted:
25/10/2007 11:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

I also went to visit the Turtle Bay Beach site a few days ago and the site is progressing very well considering the fact that serious works have only begun in the last 3 weeks or so. The site manager showed us the plans and walked us through the site as he explained how the foundations were being dug, etc. He was very helpful and professional and told us that the properties are being built in order of priority, i.e. those that have been sold thus far (approx 44, which is around half). Of these the concrete structures should be erected by the end of this year or very early next year which is when we plan to go back again.

While we were in Cyprus we also popped in to see Peter from Unwins Estate Agents whom as always was happy to see us. He was very helpful and informed us that we should be receiving photos from the site every 4 or 5 weeks. He also said nearer the time he would give us a list of places to look for furniture and other items and again we left feeling confident in our purchase.

McSteviet

Message Posted:
25/10/2007 13:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Gaynor,

Is Turtle Bay Beach the developement over the ravine from your place at Sweetwater?

How's things going with your place?

MC

gaynorish

Message Posted:
25/10/2007 18:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Hiya Steve,

Yes it is. I was just wondering where things were up to with it. It sounds as if it will be smaller than sweetwater with 88units, but when I saw the site on the above mentioned site they looked very similar in design to those on sweetwater...from the outside at least. So thats great. And if they are meant fro completion in spring 2009 it won't be that far after swb, all being well.

Thanks all for info. I think that a pitch and put is going into the ravine between us. Should be fun

dodger

Message Posted:
25/10/2007 23:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

anyone know about turquoise beach, how its progressing

McSteviet

Message Posted:
27/10/2007 20:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Dodger,

Er No

McSteviet

Message Posted:
27/10/2007 20:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Hey Gaynor,

Just seen you from Wigan.

Just been there twice in the last week.

My Mum's been in the Wrightington Hospital for sholder replacement.

MC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.