North Cyprus Tourist Board - TRNC dricing license = do I need to get a Muchturs letter
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TRNC dricing license = do I need to get a Muchturs letter

TRNC dricing license = do I need to get a Muchturs letter

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

nelson

Message Posted:
10/11/2011 14:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

I need to get a TRNC driving license, I know it is easier to go to the driving school by the Police Station but what do I need to take with me please. Expreience tells me I will get there and have forgotten something ! Also any idea on time scale ?

Thanks

matula

Message Posted:
10/11/2011 14:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

If you don't need a muhtar's letter it will the only thing on the island that doesn't require one!!!!

Deniz1

Message Posted:
10/11/2011 16:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Passport copy uk driving license copies both back and front. Filled in form available at the tax office. Photos.

cwcclean

Message Posted:
10/11/2011 16:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Just to let everyone know I went to the Driving School next to Police Station today. All you need is your passport and drivers license and he will do everything else for you. He is a Muhtar himself and has all stamps and paperwork required (makes a change!) He says he can do it all for me in one day, only thing is you have to have Residency or a work permit to get a driving license ! Best get that done first then ! will let you know if it is simple as it sounds later.

MrsSnakes

Message Posted:
10/11/2011 17:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Msg 4, how much do the driving school charge please for this service and do you have to have the paper part of your UK licence or will the plastic pink card be sufficient? Kind regards, Mrs Snakes.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.