North Cyprus Tourist Board - All Crystal Bay Owners - Blue Bay - Marina - Beach resort
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > All Crystal Bay Owners - Blue Bay - Marina - Beach resort

All Crystal Bay Owners - Blue Bay - Marina - Beach resort

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» Read Blue Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

» Read about Port Cyprium Marina

» See all marina related threads in North Cyprus

» Read Port Cyprium Village property review

suntanman

Message Posted:
26/10/2007 22:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Keep in contact

http://groups.msn.com/crystalbayviewnorthcyprus/messages.msnw

porter

Message Posted:
27/10/2007 13:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

hi suntanman, it seems a bit quiot on the evergreen front havnt had a email from nurton for ages and now new photos on the web site getting a bit worried, beach resort bungalows must be finished by now have you heard any thing..

suntanman

Message Posted:
27/10/2007 16:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Hi porter

We had an email from Nurten a couple of days ago, she is very busy at the moment with handovers.

We are over again in just over two weeks, so will update you with fresh pics.

I took a couple of photos in sept while we were there, if you like I'll put them on msn forum. They were finishing off the tiling around the pool and laying paving. It must be close to completion by now.

kevi700

Message Posted:
28/10/2007 18:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Hi all just to let you know that we have just returned from Cyprus and there is massive work going on at CBV the pool has now had its final sceed applied and is ready for tiling. The wall is being built around the car park and I block is at last got its roof on all it needs now is the infill blockwork doing and then rendering and windows and doors. So yes very impressed with the progress in the week we were there.Met malteser while there and had a good chat with her and her mum. Blue Bay Village looks really good the pool has been filled and is in working order, the air conditioning condensers were being fittede so that will be the first site to be occupied but hopefully we at CBV wont be far behind. We went to Evergreen and spoke to Nurten and she told us we shuold be in by Feb but if the workrate continues it could be sooner (in my dreams)

suntanman

Message Posted:
28/10/2007 18:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Excellent news, thanks kevi700.

Dinner's on the table, will catch you later.

porter

Message Posted:
28/10/2007 21:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

have a good trip suntanman looking forward to seeing the photos on the web when you put them on thanx for that,

ps say hallo to nurten for us number 2c beach resort bung......

suntanman

Message Posted:
28/10/2007 21:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

porter,

The sept pics are now on msn forum, and I will definately take some more on our next trip

suntanman

Message Posted:
29/10/2007 18:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Don't know whether you have noticed, but there are now at last half a dozen threads on this forum relating to Crystal Bay owners, and mesages are getting rather jumbled up, so I have set up a forum on msn with headings for each particular project to try and simplify contact between ourselves. If you are interested please spread the word, the more members the better.

I am not trying to influence which site people wish to make contact on, but thought it would be easier if we had access to ALL the Evergreen projects for discussions and feedback in one place.

The option/choice is there.

http://groups.msn.com/crystalbayviewnorthcyprus/messages.msnw

bluemoon

Message Posted:
13/11/2007 20:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

hi porter. bluemoon here. have you any news. as i am buying privately i am not dealing with evergreen so any info would be great. hope your keeping well, and we'll soon be having a drink by the pool.

porter

Message Posted:
15/11/2007 21:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

there are new photos on evergreen web site looking good soon as out door is finished they will finish off the in side of the bungalows ours is the one next to the pool raised up dont look to bad, im sure we will have a few efees by the pool keep in touch there isnt many on forums buying on bungalow site,,,,,,

bluemoon

Message Posted:
16/11/2007 20:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

cheers for that. seen pics they look great. we are in block 4. i will be keep in touch. if you get any info on furniture let us know, i will do same. when we were last over we were talking to a guy who did 2 bedroom packages from £1500. he was based in kyrenia.

gooligan

Message Posted:
05/05/2008 09:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Pam & Cliff from G block TBV are offering this service plus keyholding as well,just for TBV and the ones over the road (Blue Bay?)

They dont have internet yet but you can email one of the neighbours esentepetaxi@yahoo.co.uk

or ring Cliff on 0533 872 3502

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.