North Cyprus Tourist Board - Lets all wish George our dearest friend Happy New Year
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Lets all wish George our dearest friend Happy New Year

Lets all wish George our dearest friend Happy New Year

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

tarry67

Message Posted:
30/12/2011 16:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Lets us all say a happy New Year & a prayer for our dear friend George Baker, who still remains on a life support machine in Nicosia hospital. We are all thinking of you & miss you mate, you are not alone.

JohhnyLee

Message Posted:
30/12/2011 16:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Thank You for the info, we have been keeping up to speed via a friend.

Good Luck George, one very nice guy. Jan and I wish you well and we have our fingers crossed. XX

Lilli

Message Posted:
08/02/2012 02:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

I have tried to go through the posts as I have just heard the very sad news, I only found this one. George you will be sadly misses. Your wisdom regarding food and I have to say good wine or in your words Excellent. You and Guido spoke in depth about it and also sampled it. All I can say Im not a foodie and I only like Italian and French White I know you always told me off, to me you were one of lifes true gentlemen. You always treated me like a lady. always loved your visits to us even though you you would make him cook you obscure meals to your taste. We are so upset espicially Guido as you actually taught him about wine. George may you rest in peace and may you find yourself right next to Petrus, the god of the wine you so loved, RIP xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smooth

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 11:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Goodbye Dear Friend. RIP George Lennox Baker one of life's true gentlemen. I will miss you mate xx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.