North Cyprus Tourist Board - Does Esentepe need more shops or restaurants
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Does Esentepe need more shops or restaurants

Does Esentepe need more shops or restaurants

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Read about Esentepe Village in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

jep315

Message Posted:
16/01/2012 19:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I just posted this on the for sale forum

"My brother and I own a 4 donum plot on the main road to Esentepe, It is on the mountain side between the Golf course and the Sevilla site. The land abuts the main road. With 50m frontage.

3 years ago we had plans to build a 1100m2 commercial building (shops and restaurant) on the site, but due to circumstances we never got around to it. We now know we will never complete this project and think we should sell the land.

Perhaps someone out there could give us some idea of the lands value?

Any feedback will be appreciated."

I would like to add does Esentepe need more shops or restaurants in this area or is there something else that is needed here?

rocky

Message Posted:
16/01/2012 23:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

I this market place its a buyers market and I have heard of land less than £20K a donum. That makes £80K if you have planning permission the problem is you think its worth much more than this and a buyer would hope to get it for less, so its negotable. Why not post the lowest amount you would sell for?. I guess there are too many shops and restaurants in this current climate so commercial value would also be negotiable... Im not an estate agent I am just being realistic.

the butler

Message Posted:
17/01/2012 08:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

jep315,

There is a row of retail outlets quite close to the Blue Dream supermarket. These outlets have been completed for over 3 years but all remain empty. This should tell you that nobody is interested in setting up anymore shops in the Esentepe area. We could do with a pharmacy, a bread & cake shop and a good greengrocers.

You would be best trying to sell your land for house building at a realistic price but again there are signs all along the east coast road with land for sale. It is a sad fact that people are just not buying property in the TRNC anymore, for two simple reasons. The recession is still ongoing and the TRNC has shot the golden goose by not giving buyers title deeds and taking out mortgages on properties they have paid for. Until both these problems are resolved, I think there is little chance of you selling your land.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.