North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turtle Bay Beach
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turtle Bay Beach

Turtle Bay Beach

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Turtle Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

Dusterbruce

Message Posted:
07/11/2007 23:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

I received an email yesterday from SantaFe about the progress on the development up at Tatlisu. There was a photo of the base of my apartment block attached.

A friend has been keeping an eye on progress over the last few weeks since building work started in ernest and assures me that the speed of building work is amazing. Some of the blocks are expected to be at roof level by the end of the year.

Earlier in the year I was wondering if I had made a big mistake, but now I am so happy with the progress and cannot wait till my next trip over, probably in February, and my eventual permanent move into my new home.

kyrenia007

Message Posted:
08/11/2007 22:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Dusterbruce,

I know! I was there 2 weeks ago and was amazed as to the progress (I posted something on another thread that has slipped down the list). I was so excited to see how much had been done. The site manager (Ahmet) also told us that the structures for some blocks will be ready by the end of the year and we plan to go back in April to see how things are going. I look forward to seeing you there once we all have our keys. We are block D8 - methinks a group flat warming party is on the cards!

We also received photos as promised from Unwins Estate Agents and should be receiving updates every 4/5 weeks. I cannot wait to see it all finished

By the way I know it is early days but I was wondering what will happen with internet access around there?

gilld

Message Posted:
18/11/2007 14:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Hi guys

Can anyone send me some pics - we're buying in block A3, bought through Turtle Bay Properties but they have gone a bit quiet on us.

kyrenia007

Message Posted:
18/11/2007 23:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Gilld,

No problem, I shall email some photos over to you tomorrow. We are buying through Unwins and get updates every 4-5 weeks. We should be receiving another batch in the next few weeks. We are also going back in April to see how things are going.

Richy

Message Posted:
19/11/2007 17:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

I like this forum, no sooner have I registered have I discivered you guy's as neighbours.. Has anyone talked about a maintenance contract yet ?... what's your expectations ?

Bellapaix

Message Posted:
24/12/2007 16:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Hi there...Stephan Wright here the Sales Manager at Santa Fe Construction. If anyone gets 'missed off' the update list please let me know...please mail me at sales@santafe-construction.com

...our NEW website will be up and running soon and updates will be put there soon after the NEW site goes live... soon I Hope! Thanks and best wishes from all here at SFC.

Richy

Message Posted:
25/12/2007 19:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

007 tried sending you a phot but seems i'm geeting an e-mail rejection... if you want to mail me.. I'll send the info by return.. Merry Xmas, Richy

Rhonda

Message Posted:
21/01/2008 21:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Hi

Quiet is not the word.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.