North Cyprus Tourist Board - Seaterra Bay 3 Bed 2 Bath Front Line Fully Furnished
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Seaterra Bay 3 Bed 2 Bath Front Line Fully Furnished

Seaterra Bay 3 Bed 2 Bath Front Line Fully Furnished

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read SeaTerra Esentepe North Cyprus property review

» Read Cyprus44 Article on Buying Furniture in North Cyprus

batterboy58

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 19:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Finally the long awaited road is nearing completion. But Alas! We have now decided to sell our beautiful apartment.

Our original intention was to spend several months a year there and maybe eventually live there full time but we have decided that this is now not going to be.

The apartment is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit right on the front line with unimpeded views of the sea and mountains. It has full air conditioning and is fully furnished with the Seaterra luxury furniture package plus stuff that we have acquired to make it like home. In fact everything is provided and any prospective buyer will have everything needed, right down to a new set of golf clubs if required. Everything is as new and hardly used.

If anyone is interested and would like to know more or if you know of anyone else who may be interested then please email me for further details.

John

KAydin

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 21:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

PLEASE COULD YOU EMAIL ME MORE INFO AS NOT SURE HOW TO EMAIL YOU NEW TO THIS

loobie444

Message Posted:
26/02/2012 12:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Elaine and I am sorry that you and Rita are leaving the Bay, now that everything is perfect on the complex plus our lovely brand new road, it seems such a shame.

We wish you best of luck and if anyone could see the position of your apartment you should have a queue arround the block

regards

Dave & Elaine

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.