North Cyprus Tourist Board - Valentines Night at Windy Hill Restaurant, Esentepe.Romance with Pearl
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Valentines Night at Windy Hill Restaurant, Esentepe.Romance with Pearl

Valentines Night at Windy Hill Restaurant, Esentepe.Romance with Pearl

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Read about Esentepe Village in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

Ayresomeangel

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 13:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

I, Lesley my wife, and the Windy Hill personnel wish to thank everybody who turned up on the night of 14th February, to make what turned out to be a fabulous evening. Special thanks to the Rock Group PEARL who again gave their services free of charge, Art and Mary Watson for giving us the opportunity to hold this Charity Event in aid of Help Those With Cancer (Tulips). Thanks also to Ivor and Gill Moon for their services on the door. Windy Hill Restaurant donated 50% of the entrance fee, totalling 815tl. A raffle, prizes donated by Windy Hill Restaurant and Mary Watson, raised a further 460tl. Sale of wooden tulips also raised a further 75tl.

The riff, which was performed by Dan of Pearl, raised a further 200.60tl (already paid into Tulips).

Total raised on the night for Help Those With Cancer (Tulips) was the grand total of 1550.60tl, of which 1350tl will be paid into Tulips by myself.

Thanks again everyone who attended.

magicart

Message Posted:
17/02/2012 08:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Fantastic night and Pearl were at their very best.

A very generous donation from the owners of Windy Hill towards the Tulips charity.

Hope to arrange another event soon.

Art.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.