North Cyprus Tourist Board - Palm Bay View, Bacheli, Esentepe
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Palm Bay View, Bacheli, Esentepe

Palm Bay View, Bacheli, Esentepe

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Esentepe Village in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

Yvonne

Message Posted:
13/01/2009 22:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I bought an apartment off-plan a few years ago and finaly it will be ready for handover in a few weeks.

I'm now getting a little nervous regarding the rental opportunities for it. It is in the resort, Palm Bay View, but I am concerned that it is a good distance from Kyrenia.

Can anyone offer some light on activities/entertainment available in this area?

Thanks, Y

Nunu1

Message Posted:
13/01/2009 23:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Yvonne, I too have purchased at Palm Bay view. There is the Korenium Golf club around 10 mins drive towards Kyrenia. Then there is a brand new Marina starting to be built around 5 mins drive from PBV. This will have many boats/Yachts mooring up along with shops restaurants etc.

Hopefully these places will open requirement for rental or holiday let?

We just need the tourism and political situation to improve to help matters.

Good luck!

nunu1

Yvonne

Message Posted:
13/01/2009 23:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi 'nunu1',

I've been waiting for about 3 years now and finaly my apartment is ready. However, the rest of the resort is not. I'm hoping mid-summer (as in June), it'll be 'rentable' with amenities available to people who are renting. The project has taken some time, but to be fair, I can't complain about the honesty and integrity of the project. But now,.. I would like to get a return on my investment!

Korenium is up and running but the Marina won't be, in reality, ready until next year, in my opinion.

Tourism-wise, it is a very economical holiday destination (with Pegasus Airlines from STN), however, we must take into account that most people who will be renting, will need a hire car so this will add to the expense.

I think it would be a wise decision to set up a 'resident's committee', sooner rather than later, so all investors can ensure they will make a return on their investment.

Let me know your thoughts. (yvonne_orourke@hotmail.com )

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.