North Cyprus Tourist Board - Can I make flight reservations and purchase discounted flight E-ticket
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Can I make flight reservations and purchase discounted flight E-ticket

Can I make flight reservations and purchase discounted flight E-ticket

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

» Property Buying Procedure in North Cyprus

ihatefamous

Message Posted:
20/07/2010 14:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

It was also hard for me to find discounted Domestic Flights tickets, and it is difficult for me to book flight air tickets on Internet. There are no low-cost airlines like Ryanair. You have to search every possible airlines website to find the best deal. Another problem is that, if you try book tickets on some websites and agents, it takes long-time waiting for issuing air tickets. Sometimes it even makes you frustrated! So far as I know, agents do not use Amadeus or Sabre but has their own system so that is why you can’t book best discount when you are in Europe or North America!

Recently, I found a good website which is helpful to book Flights. I have ordered the discounted Airfare on it, and it is cheaper and easy for foreigners. Their URL is http://www.screwtheairlines.com/?screwair3 and easily save $25-462.92 on most flights.

colly

Message Posted:
20/07/2010 16:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Wow,

that is 2 times that this web site has been mentioned in 1st posts (see nice places to eat Lapta) and neither are "adverts"

flightholiday

Message Posted:
20/07/2010 17:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Colly msg 2 - I think it is more than two. It is a link that is trying to sell a chargeable service.

I am running anti-spyware now as I dont know I can trust it. Let you know if it shows up on it.

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
20/07/2010 18:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

I don't think this is a genuine website so I didn't open the link, don't fall for it the best advice.

ihatefamous

Message Posted:
21/07/2010 09:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

I don't think sharing is advertising.. =)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.