North Cyprus Tourist Board - 2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent in Turtle Bay Village, Esentepe
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > 2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent in Turtle Bay Village, Esentepe

2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent in Turtle Bay Village, Esentepe

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Turtle Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» Read about Esentepe Village in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

sebaveron4

Message Posted:
22/01/2011 12:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Hi All

I have a 2 bedroom apartment on Turtle Bay Village, Esentepe, available for rent throughout the year. All school summer holiday weeks are still available, so get in quickly before they are snapped up!

The apartment is ground floor, and conveniently located to access the numerous onsite facilities…including swimming pools, Bistro, Supermarket, gym etc. In addition it is only a 1 minute drive to the wonderful Korineum Golf & Country Club, so is perfect for golfers.

Please contact me on cstanden4@hotmail.com, and I will be delighted to help you.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

Chris

sebaveron4

Message Posted:
28/01/2011 15:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Hi All

Thanks to those who emailed me about the apartment, and I just wanted to remind people that some weeks in the August school holidays remain available for booking - please contact me and I will be please to help. If this is not of interest to you, please pass my details on to friends/family etc who you think may be interested.

Cheers

Chris

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.