North Cyprus Tourist Board - Crystal Bay Marina
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Crystal Bay Marina

Crystal Bay Marina

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

» Read about Port Cyprium Marina

» See all marina related threads in North Cyprus

» Read Port Cyprium Village property review

tonyhickey

Message Posted:
29/08/2007 22:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 16 in Discussion

Crystal Bay Marina - Foundations pictures are now on the evergreen web site,

Great news

Bruno

Message Posted:
10/01/2008 22:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 16 in Discussion

Hi to you all,

I have just looked at the message board and this is my 1st time on the board d just wanted to say hello and that I have brought apt block A4M.

I would appreciate any help of any kind don't really know to much about the site but it all seem to be taking shape a lot quicker that I had 1st thought.

My understanding was the the complteion date was May 2009 and didn't relise that payment was to be made end of January 2008, what is it they say read the small print? I ahve read with interest things re furniture which ahs been helpful and I'm sure that I will be asking some questions in the near future.

In the mean I wish you all a happy New Year

suntanman

Message Posted:
10/01/2008 23:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 16 in Discussion

Hi Bruno

Welcome to the forum

Are you making 'stage payments' ie on completion of foundations, then completion of apartment and finally on completion of site?

If so, and your block is one of the first bult, you will have to make stage payment for completion of your block, then wait until 2009 for handover and completion of site.

Hope this makes sense.

As you are new, I will also give you a link to a forum specifically for Evergreen buyers.

http://groups.msn.com/crystalbayviewnorthcyprus

northernlad2

Message Posted:
10/01/2008 23:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 16 in Discussion

Hi Bruno,

There are quite a few of us using this site and the one given to you bt suntanman buying at CBM.

We are buying penthouse A2R, nice to hear from another purchaser.

We were a bit suprised at the speed of development and are saving hard.

Keith and Sarah

Bruno

Message Posted:
11/01/2008 17:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 16 in Discussion

Hi to you all

Thanks for the replys it's nice to hear from other peolple who are buying at Crystal Bay Marina it all seems to be taking shape pretty quick . I have made a couple of payments already and need to make payment of £25.750.00 or there abouts this month and as you say I think I must be one of the 1st blocks to be completed fortunately I am in a postion to make the payment which is just as well. I was offered the air con but as we dont get keys until at least May 2009 I have decided to wait unitl nearer the time to get them installed so if you have any information about Air Con that would be good.I am originally from Cambridge but have been in Scotland since 1972 so you can imagine that I am looking forward to hopefully plenty of sunshine we certainly are not blessed with much up here. I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone keep well

Bruno

northernlad2

Message Posted:
12/01/2008 00:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 16 in Discussion

Bruno

There has been lots of good info regarding Aircon placed on this forum.

Keith

Bruno

Message Posted:
14/01/2008 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 16 in Discussion

Thanks for the link suntanman I will have a look through and I'm sure I will get some good information. Like you said I am making staged payments and thinking about coming over sometime in the summer just to see how things are, I'm sure I will be posting again asking some questions seems like a good source of information.

Take care Bruno

Bruno

Message Posted:
04/02/2008 18:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 16 in Discussion

Hi to you all,

Just thought I would touch base and ask if you all received an email from Evergreen with regards to the payment of £350.00 re the new laws and the transfer on contracts as a safe guard. It seemingly has to be done within a three month period and completed by April but I believe they have asked for additional time as they dont think they will be able to process all the transfers in time. If anyone can make comment on what you are going to do that would be good I assume it is all up front but it is something that I had know idea about did anyone else know this was happening. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to meeting you all.

Regards Bruno

northernlad2

Message Posted:
04/02/2008 23:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 16 in Discussion

Bruno,

We are sorting out ours through our solicitor in NC. At a cost of £250. We have been informed that we need to take our new power of attorney to the TRNC consulate in London along with photo ID - passport and £12 for a fee sign it there get it stamped and send back to our solicitor to do the necessary in NC.

Have you seen the latest photos on Evergreen site

Keith and Sarah

dodger

Message Posted:
04/02/2008 23:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 16 in Discussion

Guys,

Look on the new legisilative law thread re your above posts,

Paul.

Wine Man

Message Posted:
08/11/2008 11:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 16 in Discussion

Hello,

I've only recently found out about this forum and have purchased B3(R) at Crystal Bay Marina. Have you sorted out any furniture deals or bank account details?

The development is moving well and i am hoping to holiday in July. Have just booked flights via kthy.net - very reasonable for reference.

Looking forward to more chat.

tonyhickey

Message Posted:
08/11/2008 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 16 in Discussion

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/2910.asp

Hi Wine Man, you should find the above link contains more up to date messages if you have any pictures to download or wish to see any pictures of The Crystal Bay Marina building development we have just started our own Crystal Bay Marina group on Multiply http://crystalbaymarina1.multiply.com/

tony

tonyhickey

Message Posted:
09/11/2008 09:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 16 in Discussion

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/562.asp

Groucho

Message Posted:
09/11/2008 09:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 16 in Discussion

Tony

Round and round in circles.... I'm getting dizzy ;¬)

rosiem

Message Posted:
06/05/2009 10:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 16 in Discussion

We visited wek after easter (buying Block9) and end of may is best bet , restaurant operator was on site setting up but club house not finished until end may .IS IT WISE TO COMPLETE PURCHASE given the Orams ruling .We are requesting proof they have authority to sell ie do they have legal rights or are the title deeds under dispute . We are NOT making final payment untill they have clarified position .We have instructed our solicitor to see how best we deal with this

gd427man

Message Posted:
08/05/2009 12:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 16 in Discussion

Rosiem.

Good thinking I wish i'd thought of that before paying although 2.5 k is not alot compared to the total.

I will await your next posting with interest.

Have you asked a solicitor n the uk or in cyprus?

Tonyhickey has posted quite a bit on this subject on other forum headers and seems well informed.

Cheers

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.