North Cyprus Tourist Board - esentepe golf villas
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > esentepe golf villas

esentepe golf villas

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» Read about Golf Holiday in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

» Read about Esentepe Village in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

tracy

Message Posted:
08/09/2007 20:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 88 in Discussion

hi everyone,

just joined i was wondering if anyone had purchased one of the golf villas from sevilla at esentepe we are hoping to move out to the trnc next year into one of these villas

it would be great to hear from anybody who knows anything

thanks tracy

dodger

Message Posted:
09/09/2007 14:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 88 in Discussion

Hello Tracy,

Have a look on the carrington northern cyprus web site we are buying an apartment with them due fpr completion 2009 close to the new golf course.Very professional and helpfull.

dodger

Message Posted:
09/09/2007 14:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 88 in Discussion

sales@carrington.com

tracy

Message Posted:
09/09/2007 19:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 88 in Discussion

Thanks Dodger will do that I think we went to look at Carringtons Villas but they were a lot more expensive but very beautifull hope everything goes Ok for you speak to you soon

Tracy

dodger

Message Posted:
09/09/2007 20:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 88 in Discussion

yes you are right they are more expensive but i think the finished article is much better than all the other builds that we looked at.we went to t.r.n.c. in january and looked at eight different projects all of which were cheaper then carrington then on the last day stumbled accross one of their sites and signed up almost straight away.make sure you shop around when you go and dont be pressured into buying.there are plenty of sites to look at so take your time and good luck.when are you planning on going out there as i could let you know where there are some nice places to stay,crossing the border etc keep in touch.

tracy

Message Posted:
10/09/2007 11:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 88 in Discussion

Hi

We have already been and purchased one of the villas from Sevilla Construction through the Villa Shop we were there in July for two weeks but we stayed in the South as a holiday, it was very beautiful we are going to be living there next year around August to November dont exactly know which it could be the year after with what some people are saying about other builds.

I would appreciate if you could tell me some nice places to stay as we did not stay in the area in the north we just travelled there by car.

Thanks for the help grately appreciated

Tracy

mitch

Message Posted:
10/09/2007 23:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 88 in Discussion

Hi tracy

when we went looking for a property in north cyprus we stayed at the rocks hotel Nr the harber thay do some deals give them a call ? The hideaway is ment to be nice you should give them a call or look at the web site.

OR http://www. north cyprus hotels

Mitch

lovelife

Message Posted:
12/09/2007 18:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 88 in Discussion

Tracy

The hideaway is nice we have stayed there before and are going back next month, the website is hideawayclub.com.

It is half way up the road to Edremit, so it is not a simple walk to anywhere to eat, but it is peaceful and the staff are lovely.

tracy

Message Posted:
12/09/2007 20:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 88 in Discussion

Thanks Mitch will have a look at them, did you purchase in the north of Cyprus or not it is very beautifull. We are hoping ours is finished by next October so we can move out there

Speak to you soon Tracy

tracy

Message Posted:
12/09/2007 20:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 88 in Discussion

Love life,

Yes the Hideaway club does look very nice we are hoping to get out in October to sort out a few details with our Villa do you have property there are do you just go for holidays.

Thanks for the information, we stayed in the south last time we were there in July might try there in October

Speak to you soon Tracy

lovelife

Message Posted:
12/09/2007 20:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 88 in Discussion

Tracy

We are having a villa built in Esentepe, ready 2009, this visit is a holiday and to see how things are progresssing.

When it is finished we hope to move out.

tracy

Message Posted:
12/09/2007 21:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 88 in Discussion

Might see you next month dont know exactly when we are going hope everything goes well for you which villa have you purchased if you dont mind me asking

Tracy

dodger

Message Posted:
12/09/2007 21:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 88 in Discussion

Hi tracy,

Sorry i never got back to you sooner we also stayed at the hideaway club and the acapulco

tracy

Message Posted:
13/09/2007 12:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Dodger thanks for replying had a look at the hideaway club it looks very nice might book for there next month

Thanks Tracy

gooligan

Message Posted:
13/09/2007 20:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy,

Why not try the Esentepe villa hotel,it's only 5 mins from your house.

http://www.esentepevillahotel.com/

dodger

Message Posted:
13/09/2007 21:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 88 in Discussion

hi gooligan,

not seen a post from you for a while hows the carrington site coming on i believe you travel past it every day.

dodger

Message Posted:
13/09/2007 21:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 88 in Discussion

Hi tracy,

Never stayed at the esentepe villa hotel but can reccommend the food and the views are fantastic.

tracy

Message Posted:
14/09/2007 17:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 88 in Discussion

Thanks Gooligan and Dodger have looked at the Esentepe Hotel that looks just as nice the views do look amazing from there, even if we dont stay there will call for dinner and a drink whist it has been reccomended

Thanks Tracy

marcopolo

Message Posted:
17/10/2008 16:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy, been looking a fellow owner for a while!! Will be in TRNC next week,

If you let me know which number is yours I will get some photos.

The development as iam sure you are aware is somewhat behind,the local man

from my agent said the villas will be completed in February 2009,and the site finished by April 2009.

After doing some research on the net,it appears Sevilla start quickly and drag their feet on the finishing.

Which agent did you when buying the property?

Regards

tracy

Message Posted:
17/10/2008 17:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Marcopolo, we have been trying to find somebody to talk to as well who have bought from Sevilla.

We have bought no 3 we are very happy with the progress it is a little behind however the finish is very good up to the stage we are at now.

We are hoping to move there permanently dont know the dates yet

Have you been there recently? we went out at the beginning of September and were very happy with the work, the double front doors they finally decided on are beautifull.

What no Villa have you purchased we could tell you how it looks at the moment we searched through them all to see the different choices people had made.

We had a meeting with Sinan whilst we there and he said it would be about five months from September (February) and site finished a little later which we expected

We purchased with Jepa Estates (The Villa Shop)

Thanks for offer of photos if they have done any of the joinery or the kitchen would really appreciate photos of this if you dont mind

Regards Tracy

tracy

Message Posted:
18/10/2008 13:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 88 in Discussion

Marcopolo sorry I forgot to ask who did you buy through ?

Regards Tracy

marcopolo

Message Posted:
18/10/2008 17:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 88 in Discussion

Hi, Have not been since day of purchase,should be there by end of next week.

I used NCI.........they have been a total waste of time,but hay u live n learn.

Have spoken to a few members on other forums and most say that the finishing of the site will take a long time.

Should be able to tell you more when I get back.

Regards

Mp

Jayne62

Message Posted:
19/10/2008 14:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy,

I have just joined, we have purchased Plot 5, Sevilla Gold Villas, its good to be able to talk to someone purchasing on the site. We went out there in September, and i am so impressed, cant wait for the completition. Although it does seem to be progressing slowly. Our date should have been Nov, now it could be Feb, then i expect it will takes ages for the electric etc., We would love to live there, however the timing isnt right at the moment. We are going out there again at Christmas, to see the progress. We purchased through Wendy at North Cyprus Property Advisory, she has been brilliant. On one of the messages someone has written the site will be comp in April, is that meant to be the roads? As that seems so unlikely, as their last site in Tatlisu has taken an age!! Have you found anywhere you can recommend for kitchen ware packages? We keep buying furniture everytime we go out there, and hopefully the shops are storing it!

Good talking to you

Jayne

marcopolo

Message Posted:
19/10/2008 16:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne, The information that the site will be completed in April came for me.

I asked the agent I used to purchase the property to get their local man

view the project. He claims the villas will be completed in february 2009,and the site in April 2009.

I have my doubts about the second date,after looking a few comments from other sevilla owners,the finish has always taken longer than expected.

Will be going over next week to have a little chat with sevilla,lets see what time frame they come up with!!!!!

Regards

Mp

Jayne62

Message Posted:
19/10/2008 20:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 88 in Discussion

Hi mp,

Thanks for the reply, if you are going over there next week, we would be grateful for any information on the sites progress, and estimated finish time. By the way, which plot are you buying?

Regards

Jayne

Jayne62

Message Posted:
20/10/2008 03:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 88 in Discussion

Hi mp,

Thanks for the reply, if you are going over there next week, we would be grateful for any information on the sites progress, and estimated finish time. By the way, which plot are you buying?

Regards

Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
20/10/2008 13:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne and Marcopolo sorry not got back nice to hear there are people out there

Jayne we were there in September 10th to 17th must of just missed each other, glad we found somebody else I was beginning to think we were alone.

We are happy with the progress and the work how do you feel?

It is supposed to February for completion of the Villas but we were told a little later for the whole site with roads and electric I dont mind as long as they are good and all is okay.

Sorry I cannot recommend anywhere yet for kitchen packages we will be taking all our belongings so not really had to look for anything like that if you ask the question on this site somebody will reply and help you they always do.

Marcopolo could I ask which other sites you use to speak to otherpeople who have purchased with Sevilla I have not been able to find anyone up to now and also which Villa have you purchased

Speak soon Tracy

TRNCVaughan

Message Posted:
20/10/2008 13:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy,

Can I ask why you asked about Sevilla after you bought rather than before? I'm not saying you shouldn't have, but it's a bit late asking now, isn't it?

tracy

Message Posted:
20/10/2008 13:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 88 in Discussion

Hi TRNC Vaughan,

Alittle confusing I asked the question last year when the forum was page one another person named Marcopolo has brought this forward because he had found the qusetion I asked last year.

I am very happy with our purchase its coming along pretty well

Sorry for the confusion!

tracy

Message Posted:
20/10/2008 15:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 88 in Discussion

Marcopolo

We were asked by Sinan whilst we there about the pools he was saying that he may use a company called Fox Pools to do them, they are liner pools instead of the concrete with tiles (I think) he says they are having a lot of problems there and they may use these sort of pools, whilst you are there could you ask the question for us and see if they have decided to use these liner pools.

Thanks again

Tracy

Jayne62

Message Posted:
21/10/2008 00:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for the reply. When we initially viewed villas in North Cyprus, we possibly viewed 10 or so, and with my hubby being in the building trade, he was very fussy, and he found Sevillas finish to be far superior, (in the price range we were looking at.) I wish we could live out there, i think i will have to wait until both my girls have left home, they came over to look at the area, and felt it was too quiet for them, perfect for us. Will you work when you move out there? I think it would be easy for me to find work, as i am a Manager of an Estate Agent, sad its not an option at the mo! We were last in n.c. 17th sept - 21st sept, not for long, but just wanted to see how the build was coming along. My sister is buying an apartment at Palm Bay, so we met up with them.

Have you paid for your pool, or are you waiting until the villa is complete?

Regards

Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
21/10/2008 01:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 88 in Discussion

Hello again yes we have already paid for the pool Sinan said that they are the very last thing to be done .

I have previously been a landlady for years and also can do hairdressing as well we both can do pretty much anything but dont really want to work full time and not straight away hope to spend a little time together first.We have one child he is at college living away from home learning (Golf) I know everybody wonders why but he loves it and he is very good at it he hopes to become a pro in the future. He will be coming with us depending on when the finish of the villa is, if it is ready before he finishes he will jsut stay at my mums at the weekend as a base home and then move out with us he knows it is very quiet and he will adapt children usually do.

Hope to speak soon Tracy

stewy

Message Posted:
21/10/2008 01:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 88 in Discussion

I hope he has plenty of balls.

tracy

Message Posted:
21/10/2008 12:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 88 in Discussion

Stewy

Why

Regards Tracy

marcopolo

Message Posted:
21/10/2008 16:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy and Jayne, I found a couple of people on north cyprus bb forum,their comments were none to kind!! I have not purchased a pool through sevilla,the price was way too much for the what they were offering,but will check with them next week. As for which plot..........might have to change my user name to...........piggy in the middle!!!!!!

tracy

Message Posted:
21/10/2008 17:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 88 in Discussion

Mc

Cant believe that you are no 4 sorry I just been laughing about it (piggy in the middle) Wonder who the others are though not heard from anybody else.

You said there comments were none too kind I know they are behind a little but as I have said before we are very happy with the progress , would not mind being there now but hey I suppose thats what normally happens on off plan they are not that far behind I like mine so thats all that matters I suppose

What day are you going out there when you do have a great time its beautiful

Make sure you ask about the fox pools though they are supposed to be really good not many in Cyprus got them yet but you can only ask

Regards Tracy

Jayne62

Message Posted:
21/10/2008 21:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 88 in Discussion

Hi

Isnt this exciting finding whos buying plot 3, plot 4 and plot 5!!! We must have a party.. My hubby, Rob is well happy, as he is such a keen golfer, and was wondering who he can play golf with... They havent asked us for the pool money yet, and to be honest we are still discussing where to have it. We had thought about the front, i wondered if that was the sunniest?????? We went back there so many times to look at the suns position. Where are you having yours? I will wait and see how marco polo gets on when he visits this week, and see what you find out about Foxs pools. Its 8 weeks until we go over there, but nearer the time tell me, if you want me to go and look at your villa, we will be pleased to. We have just paid for, an extra water tank, and also i have just enquired about glass screens for the showers. Waiting for a response from them. Regards Jayne

Jayne62

Message Posted:
21/10/2008 21:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 88 in Discussion

Hi there neighbour!! Hope you enjoy your time in Cyprus this week. When you know who you are using for your pool, then if you dont mind would you let me know, i just want to look at any options available. Also did Sevilla mind? I didnt no if they would allow another company on the site to construct a pool, before the site is complete? Will you be moving out there? We just arrive back from a holiday out there and i am so anxious to book again, its going to be so hard just keeping it as a holiday home. Enj your hol. Regards Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
21/10/2008 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne I dont know how the set up is with the road near no 5 but where we are no 3 we had to have the pool at the side or the back, we chose the right hand side because the sun sets that way maybe if I am right yours would be better behind the villa, then you will get the sun longer and later (not very good at this will ask Wayne when he gets in what he thinks).

Cant believe we all are next door to each other thats mad but great, we can get to know one another and help each other out.

We too have had the larger water tank fitted I think it is a very good idea now rather than later

With regards to the showerswe messed up I wanted a shower in our en suite but we were too late to ask they had already installed for a bath m m m m !

Regards Tracy

tracy

Message Posted:
21/10/2008 22:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 88 in Discussion

Jayne sorry forgot to ask did you mean all the showers upgrade to glass?

We have upgraded to a larger shower in the second bedroom with glass, there is a bath in the master with shower over the top of the bath, then the third bathroom downstairs is that plastic or glass never thought about that one could you let me know when they get back in touch about the glass screens

Thanks Tracy

Jayne62

Message Posted:
22/10/2008 22:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy, Just looked at the plan, and realised that plot 3 was our first choice, however, that plot was reserved 2 weeks before! Did Sevilla ask you for the money for the pool, or did you offer to pay it. I was hoping not to worry about parting with that money yet. I didnt think to upgrade the size of the showers, or even put one in the ensuite, all i have asked for is for the cubicles or screens whatever they are using for each shower, to be glass not plastic. Just thought it would be easier to clean! They said £250 extra each, but didnt reply as to how many. Did you see that odd building at the front of the site, when we visited they were constructing that, and wondered what that was. When will you be going out there again? Regards Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
23/10/2008 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 88 in Discussion

Sorry about that Jayne, we looked at no 5 first because the base had not been built and no 3 had, we thought we could of chose where to put our pool and the building but then realised we wanted no 3 because it was at the end.It also looked like the kitchen was going on the right hand side near to my pool, however they decided to put it on the other side where the lounge was going. I wasnt very happy but fully understand now why they did it, so we are happy now about it we can sit down and look out over the pool instead of next doors driveway(they right again I suppose).

Sevilla have already got our money for the pool it was all included together, most of our base and first posts were in when we purchased, so we had to pay straight away and have a different payment plan than normal so we ended up paying in the last payment we only need to pay now on completion of all of it and the snaggings.

I did see the building at the front I think it is a sales area for the apartments

tracy

Message Posted:
23/10/2008 17:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 88 in Discussion

behind dont really know what else it could be.

As for the question (when are we going out there )we have not got a clue, our house has gone on the market but as you must be aware it is very quiet at the moment. I was hoping the next time we went over would be the permanent move, but as things are I think we may have to go again in a while maybe around Christmas or just after I will let you know when we can. You never know with anything at the moment here its very quiet. Is the market very quiet where you are?

Regards Tracy

Jayne62

Message Posted:
23/10/2008 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Yes the market is awful here, i work in Ipswich, last year we used to sell 35 a month, now its 12. So many have been made redundant, not me so far.... The only properties that are selling are the ones that are bargains, the rest are not having any offers. I tell my vendors, decide what is the lowest amount you will accept, and then go on for a little more. We have a sale on our cottage where we live, i put it up in June, and didnt get any offers until i put it at a give away price, i am crossing my fingers it will go through. You will wish you hadnt of got on the subject of houses, its my favourite subject, i could chat all day about the market conditions. We will move to our cottage next door, we bought these two cottages 6 years ago, and have a tenant in there at present. That will take off so much pressure.

Jayne62

Message Posted:
23/10/2008 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 88 in Discussion

soz forgot.. Regards Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
23/10/2008 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne

Dont mind talking about houses we have slowly done a large extension on our semi detached house, which we only finished last year, so then we had to do the rest of the house everything is brand new and very clean, but we still have had no viewings because it is higher price than the rest of the area. Can I ask the question regarding advertising, my estate agent does not advertise on right move is this normal I have never sold a home before so was not tooo sure about who to go with.

Now I have chosen and placed it on the market everybody is saying we should use somebody who uses rightmove! is this right ?

ThanksTracy

marcopolo

Message Posted:
24/10/2008 14:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 88 in Discussion

Hi,ladies any thing you would like to enquire about during my trip? Will check out foxes pools, have heard very good things about octopus,not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Mp

Ossie

Message Posted:
24/10/2008 15:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 88 in Discussion

Could the building in the front of site be the shops they are advertising for the site? Friends have purchased a Sevilla villa on main road just passed Bahceli

on right hand side and they, as at late Sept. are still waiting for completion of property some 18 months after so called moving in date!!!As a member has commented, they start well but then come to a halt.

Jayne62

Message Posted:
24/10/2008 21:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy, Firstly to sell a house i believe it is a must to be on right move, we dont have any calls from the local newspaper, so we rely on right move. You must be with a small agent. My suggestion is, look at their agency agreement, you have signed, to see how many weeks you are tied in with them. You may be stuffed and signed up for 20 weeks! If that is the case, then be really cross with them, saying you are dissapointed with the service, etc., etc., and keep pushing for them to release you of the contract. Then have 3 valuations and start afresh. Try to find out which agent sells the most, and make sure they advertise on rightmove. If you are unsure, thern let me know your town, and i will ring rightmove and ask them whos the best agent in your area. Also i wouldnt necessarily choose the cheapest agent, as the cheapest ones in our area are not selling any. If you ever want a chat by the phone for more in depth advice then just email me your telephone number and i will ring you.

Jayne62

Message Posted:
24/10/2008 21:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 88 in Discussion

my email address is jaynestaff@hotmail.co.uk

Also with regards to price, if your property looks identical to the others close by, however yours is extended, you have to realise that at first glimpse people will think yours is just overpriced instead of realising yours is superior, and extended. So ask the agent will they get you some free editorial in the local paper, with pics. Make sure the agent mentions yours is extended, if you tell me by email who you are on with etc., i can help reword the details, if they are not selling it to the best potential. I am happy to help all i can. I just love my job, i cant switch off. good luck Jayne

Jayne62

Message Posted:
24/10/2008 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 88 in Discussion

Hi We have just paid for completition of the windows, i wondered if you would please look in the villa to see if they have started on the wardrobes and kitchen. Dont make the same mistake as my sister, she went over and advised me that my villa was beautiful, the kitchen in, wardrobes complete, tiles beautiful, and then i was so dissapointed she had been in the wrong villa!!!!!!!! Enjoy yourself regards Jayne

Jayne62

Message Posted:
24/10/2008 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Marcopolo, Sorry the above message was to you, this site is new to me and i keep forgetting to write who its to! and whos its from! Jayne

Jayne62

Message Posted:
24/10/2008 22:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Ossie, Its a possibilility the building could be a shop, i will make sure i ask when i go out there next. Thanks.

We often have a drive to look at the Bacheli site for Sevilla, after seeing those villas, thats what made our mind up to buy from them. Are your friends happy with the standard of the work so far? Havent they been able to take completition of it yet. Have the roads gone in yet there? Also surely if they are so behind, your friends could claim compensation? Regards Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
25/10/2008 18:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Mc

Thanks for asking its the same as Jayne really we have paid for our windows, would love to know if any of the joinery has been done. Could you also let me know if my front doors have gone on as well.

Have a great time whilst you are there, make sure you go to Niazis restaurant in the town it is very beautiful and the service was excellent.

Thank you very much and speak to you soon Tracy.

tracy

Message Posted:
25/10/2008 18:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Ossie,

Are they the ones at Tatlisu? If so they are very nice , love the staircase entrance I do not know when they should of been finished though I chose my kitchen after seeing the one there at no 19 it was beautiful.

That is quite a long time over the period of contract, do they have the road finished now, not been there for a while. Hope it is quite soon for your friends

Regards Tracy

tracy

Message Posted:
25/10/2008 18:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne dont really want to say who we are with on here, I will email you with my numbe,r or reply to my email and I will ring you.

Would really appreciate it if you dont mind.

Thanks Tracy.

Ossie

Message Posted:
25/10/2008 20:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 88 in Discussion

Hi tracy and jayne62. Was there end Sept. and going back 3rd Nov. No, roads were not made up,apart from leaks in couple of rooms which have since been sorted out my friend is satisfied with the standard of finish.Pool still not done.

Compensation-- hahaha. I live in Bahceli but at present do not have a computer so cannot advise you of progress of Golf villas.Could text you if given mobile numbers.

tracy

Message Posted:
25/10/2008 20:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 88 in Discussion

Ossie,

Thanks both myself and Jayne have only just come back in September our Villas are at the right stage a little behind we are okay at the moment Marcopolo has just gone out there to have a look , he will let us know what they are up to.

Must be frustrating for your friends if the are so far behind.

We are not behind yet they have until Christmas, however we have been told that it will be a couple of months later when they finish Villa and I know it will take a lot longer for the electric but at least he has told us, we got to trust them as what they have done up to now is great

Regards Tracy

tracy

Message Posted:
25/10/2008 20:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 88 in Discussion

Sorry Ossie forgot to ask how long have you been in North Cyprus and are you very happy.

Wher did you buy in Bacheli we looked at a couple of Villas there last year but ended up deciding on the Sevilla Golf one not beacause of the area or anything, I just saw it and loved it (on the internet) and then when we came out we looked at lots of them, came home and still decided on the very first one we saw, like us woman usually do.

Regards Tracy

popeye

Message Posted:
26/10/2008 18:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 88 in Discussion

Jayne loves her sister really, and has forgiven her for giving the wrong info!! from Popeye's wife!

Jayne62

Message Posted:
26/10/2008 18:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Popeyes wife, dont worry, when i am your age i will possibily get mixed up as well.......... Jayne 62! or 61!

tracy

Message Posted:
27/10/2008 20:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne did Sinan say anything to you about the washing machine! I know it is included in the price of the white package, but just wondered if he said he was putting it in the upstairs ensuite. I forgot to ask you when I spoke to you last with regards to this.

Thanks Tracy

Jayne62

Message Posted:
27/10/2008 21:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 63 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy, How odd, no he hasnt, i just expected it to be in the kitchen!!!!!! dont want it in my ensuite! I will also reply to you by email later. Regards Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
28/10/2008 17:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 64 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne, just phoned but you must be at work thanks regarding Bridgefords I thought they might be the best, they are very expensive I think, but as long as we get viewings it should sell because its all new and nice.

I will email you regarding some of the other things you asked about in your email.

Speak soon Tracy

By the way the photo is great where is your partner though, your Daughters are very beautiful as well.

Jayne62

Message Posted:
28/10/2008 21:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 65 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy, Thank you for your email, soz i wasnt at home when you called, just nipped out to get my nails done! We are going to talk about the washine machine when we go out there, it does make sense really. Without looking at the contract, i havent a clue what white goods are included in our package.

Glad you liked the pic, Rob wasnt there, he wouldnt have liked being photographed, and was busy at golf anyway.

Thanks

Jayne

TRNCVaughan

Message Posted:
29/10/2008 06:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 66 of 88 in Discussion

For those that want to consider getting their pools built by an outside firm, you can view 2 pools we are building on the other side of the road at Karpasia villas.

Vaughan

Octopus Pools

tracy

Message Posted:
29/10/2008 13:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 67 of 88 in Discussion

Hi TRNC Vaughan,

are the Karpasia villas directly opposite Sevilla Villas, you said you were building 2 pools there. I have heard of Octopus Pools you have a very good reputation, not to sure what is happening yet, when we were last out there a few weeks ago, we were told he may be doing a liner pool. I just presumed that the builder did the pools, we were not aware we could choose who did them because the price was in the contract.

Thank you for letting me know I will definately be having a look at the Karpasia pools when we next there.

Also I think Marcopolo of this forum mentioned your name, he said he was going to see about them whilst he was out there.

Vaughan are the pools already done or are they in the process of being done, so we can take a look

Thanks Tracy

Jayne62

Message Posted:
29/10/2008 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 68 of 88 in Discussion

Hi TRNC Vaughan, Can you please tell me how much you charge for a pool 8x4, we will have a look when we go out there at xmas. thanks Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
29/10/2008 22:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 69 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne, I spoke with Birgul by email today , told her that we had all met up on the forum, she said she sometimes goes on but on a different one called the Villa owners Forum, I am a member but I dont really go on I usually just read about things on here. I also asked her to find out about the pools as well, to see what is happening I dont think they will know yet it is too soon to be thinking of the pools I think.

Regards Tracy

Ossie

Message Posted:
29/10/2008 22:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 70 of 88 in Discussion

Tracy,I do not live on an estate at present as the builder has gone broke but he finished my place and also connected me to electricity which most builders don't do until the estate has been completed. Should you or anybody else wish to call on me,abt.5ks passed Esentepe take the road on the right sign posted to Bahceli,I am abt. 100m on left hand side the only bungalow finished.I signed contract end Sept 2004 and property was completed end November 2005 so no complaints there. Have been very lucky,no probs with build,minor prob.with pool.Despite going broke the builder has been honourable.Look forward to visitors any time.

tracy

Message Posted:
30/10/2008 12:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 71 of 88 in Discussion

Ossie,

glad to hear your builder has been honorable that sounds quite promising, unlike some of them.

We too are happy with our builder they keep us informed of most things that are going on.

Hope you are enjoying yourself out there speak soon Tracy

tracy

Message Posted:
31/10/2008 17:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 72 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne

What date did you say you were going to Cyprus at Christmas?

Not too sure if we can yet but definately let you know soon!

See you laterTracy

Jayne62

Message Posted:
31/10/2008 21:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 73 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy,

We are going to cyprus 21st dec to 2nd jan. I will email you tomorrow when i have more time. Hope you are ok.

Regards

Jayne

TRNCVaughan

Message Posted:
01/11/2008 08:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 74 of 88 in Discussion

The pools we are building are at number 4 (?) and number 20 Karpasia. Looking at the sea from your site it is the development just to your left an the other side of the road.

Number 4 (?) is almost finished and number 20 has about 3 weeks to go.

We have also just built 3 pools at Lapis Beachside and arecurrently builing one at Lapis Kara Agac.

Our 8x4m pool starting price is £18,000, subject to survey.

tracy

Message Posted:
01/11/2008 19:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 75 of 88 in Discussion

Thanks for that Vaughan we are looking to come over again pretty soon and will definately take a look at them.

Regards Tracy

tracy

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 16:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 76 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne , not heard from Marcopolo yet ,we should of asked him how long he was going for, I wonder how he has gone on and whether he is happy with his Villa. I think he said he had never been out there yet. Hope all goes well for him and they are a little furthur on than they were.

Make sure you have a good time off this week and do loads of shopping as well!!!

See you soon Tracy

Jayne62

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 18:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 77 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy,

Yes i keep looking at the forum, to see if he has left us a message!! Lets hope they have started our kitchen etc., etc., i wish we knew all the others buying on the site as well. Will email you later. Regards Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 18:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 78 of 88 in Discussion

Okay thanks Jayne, there must be others out there who have bought on our site, they might not know about the forum though, I am sure we will meet them one day (I hope soon).

Regards Tracy

marcopolo

Message Posted:
03/11/2008 19:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 79 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Ladies,do u want all the gory details on here or sent to your private emails?

Regards

MP

Jayne62

Message Posted:
03/11/2008 23:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 80 of 88 in Discussion

Hi mp we were wondering when you were coming back, anxious for news.... can you please email me jaynestaff@hotmail.co.uk

thanks Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
04/11/2008 11:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 81 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Marcopolo, hope you had a great time, hope the weather was good for you too.

Thought you might have gone for two weeks!

My email is tracy750@hotmail.co.uk

Hope its good news

Speak soon Tracy

marcopolo

Message Posted:
04/11/2008 19:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 82 of 88 in Discussion

The small 'new building' at the front of the sevilla golf site is a sales office for the apartments on the site.

tracy

Message Posted:
05/11/2008 01:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 83 of 88 in Discussion

Thanks Marc I thought that was what is was (new building)

Just sent you an email thanks for all the information regarding my Villa

You never said how yours was coming along, what stage are you at and is everything okay with it.

Did you decide on a pool or not?

Will contact you tomorrow!

Regards Tracy

tracy

Message Posted:
06/11/2008 18:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 84 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne

How was your day back at work? I bet you fed up now you have spent up, hope you got all your presents, I need to do some christmas shopping this week but I dont like to do it.

I made a start the other day I bought some wrapping paper and gift tags but thats about it for now.

Did you receive an email from Marcopolo I did? He was very helpfull about the progress and said they had done a good job as well.

Regards Tracy

Jayne62

Message Posted:
06/11/2008 22:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 85 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Tracy, Yes very tired today being back at work, i am hoping after todays news that the property market recovers quickly. Still havent exchanged contracts on my own yet..... Yes i did receive an email from Marcopolo, it was very helpful, i will be able to update you all soon. Told my friend at work today theres a single man moving next door to us...... she wants to book the first holiday!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good weekend, i am off work sat, sun and Mon this week, so looking forward to a long weekend.

Take care Jayne

tracy

Message Posted:
12/11/2008 13:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 86 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Jayne and Marcopolo.

Sorry having problems with our computer, hopefully its sorted out now, so if you sent emails I not got them at all yet.

Regards Tracy

Jayne62

Message Posted:
24/12/2008 15:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 87 of 88 in Discussion

Hi to Tracy and Marc, and anyone else who has bought on Esentepe Golf Villas.

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We are very wet with all the rain here in Cyprus, however enjoying every min of our holiday. Called into Sevilla today, so will update you soon.

Regards

Jayne and Rob

tracy

Message Posted:
24/12/2008 23:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 88 of 88 in Discussion

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you both as well

Hope you have a fantastic time, but most of all have a rest (you know what I mean)

Hope everything goes okay with Sinan and thanks for the update on the Villa by email.

Best Wishes Tracy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.