North Cyprus Tourist Board - anyone done the rounds recently for beachfront villas/aprtments?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > anyone done the rounds recently for beachfront villas/aprtments?

anyone done the rounds recently for beachfront villas/aprtments?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

emilia14

Message Posted:
30/10/2008 08:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Hi we are new to this site but visited northern cyprus for the first time in September. We have going to the south side for the last 15 years. We drove through from nicosia and were due to see sweetwater and seaterra and another development, but were overwhelmed with the number of new beachfront developments. we thought we'd have a look on line rather than drive around for hours but it all seems so overwhelming. has anyone recently done the rounds? We liked both the location of sweetwater but all the beachfront ones were either reserved or out of our price range. We've beentold that there are several new developments with unobstructed sea views but that now a private villa is likely to be as expensive as some of the plots in the above or similar, but i like the idea of a community. Can anyone advise or have any comments ?ThanksRegards

Pipie

Message Posted:
30/10/2008 10:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Hi emilia .

My advice would be to purchase a finished property , you can then judge if anything will be built at a later date that could obstruct youre view . you also have no problems with utilities as they will be in situ .

Sea Terra have a very good name , and now have 4 finished sites two are beach front .

Take a look at the little villa company website , Paul has some good properties on offer . If you post youre E-mail address down , i could E-mail you with a few more pointers . Hope this helps .

rocky

Message Posted:
30/10/2008 13:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

is pipie on commission??? what price range r u looking

Nunu1

Message Posted:
30/10/2008 13:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

emilia 14 there are some nice sea front apartments still available at Bacheli 2 bed http://www.palmbayview.com should be finished around next May 2009.

nunu

Pipie

Message Posted:
30/10/2008 13:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hey rocky commision for what ??? we purchased on a S/T complex so we can recommend i do not know of any guaranteed sea view apartments other than the two i have mentioned , do you rocky ? just rying to be informative here .

denali2007

Message Posted:
30/10/2008 14:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

We have bought with Seaterra at Esentepe and there are 2 or 3 completed apartments on there for sale. I think some of them are pre owned but have never been furnished or used, and all have sea views. Buying on such a complex means that most of the little problems you get have already been ironed out, and I could certainly recommend the complex.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.