North Cyprus Tourist Board - Like I said I will not be bullied off this forum
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Like I said I will not be bullied off this forum

Like I said I will not be bullied off this forum

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 06:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 78 in Discussion

Well that must be some kind of record, another thread of mine closed because certain individuals seem intent on ruining what is left of Cyprus 44.

I was on topic, I was not abusive, I did not use profanity so why was MY thread closed. It's like punishing the innocent author instead of removing the subsequent posts that were off topic and dealing with the individuals who took it down that route. Soooo very very wrong administrators.

However before they do the same again on this thread and get it closed again I would just like to thank No1Doyen for promising to get the board cleaned up. Like many I can't wait.

I'll leave you with this thought, what is the motive behind these individuals intent on ruining Cyprus44, is it financial, political or are they perhaps in competition with the forum or TRNC businesses in one form or another. I wonder what would happen if I were to post about a Cancer Charity on one of their threads and take it off topic?

Let's see if this one gets clos

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 07:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 78 in Discussion

Sorry ran out of room that should have read-

Let's see if this one gets closed. If it is closed because of the same off topic comments by said individuals then I for one will play them at their own game and take their topics off thread to closure. If I get banned and they remain as members then that highlights that the administrators are biased towards certain individuals or businesses in one form or another.

I'm serious, this damaging activity needs to be curtailed NOW.

Ralph96

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 07:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 78 in Discussion

This thread is now closed.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 07:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 78 in Discussion

Is that your predicition Ralph, sadly I fear you may be correct. But let us wait and see.

I beg members to only post on this thread if on topic.

negativenick

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 07:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 78 in Discussion

but whats the topic ??

Ralph96

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 08:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 78 in Discussion

Its a good Monday morning Whinge.

hodgeliz

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 08:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 78 in Discussion

Ginac dont hold your breath hon.

dinner-dave

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 08:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 78 in Discussion

why make a song and dance about it Gina ?

Just get on with it and ignore the idiots.

misunderstood

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 08:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 78 in Discussion

GinaC do not let them bother you.

Most bullies have an inferiority complex. Feel sorry for them. They know themselves well.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 08:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 78 in Discussion

The topic NN is I suppose bullying in that anyone can start a topic on here about anything and certain individuals pick the posts to bits and jump in at any and every opportunity to divert it to their pet subject subsequently getting the topic closed. Basically it is stopping freedom of speech on here which is very wrong and detrimental to this forum.

Like I have said, if it happens on this thread I will not hesitate on doing the same to them. I know two wrongs don't make a right but this trait has to be stopped in its tracks.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 08:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 78 in Discussion

misunderstood, they do not bother me personally but I will fight to have my say on here within the rules. If they break the rules then so will I for the good of the forum.

How many times have you seen comments pleading for a certain thread not to be closed by these individuals so they can have their say and yet the same jump in on other threads to get them closed down.

It is WRONG

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 08:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 78 in Discussion

That's the point dinner-dave I am not allowed to get on with it and neither are many other members. Certain topics and I will not mention them on this thread are no go areas because the minute those topics are aired the individuals concerned jump in EVEN if they have an active thread on said topics.

Most of those concerned are pretty well versed in computers and forums but they seem unable to start a new thread.

chriswife

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 08:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 78 in Discussion

You go girl we all gotta ignore the whingers also heard it on local radio they need to JOG ON.....

Pugwash

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 09:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 78 in Discussion

Yes sorry about that ginac, they just cant leave it alone as they are so full of their own self importance and "righteousness" and as I said on the other thread just don't know when to stop.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 09:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 78 in Discussion

Pugwash, - they don't know when to stop - that has to be the biggest understatement in history. They just cannot help themselves. Like I have said there is a motive behind these activities what it is I do not know but for sure there is one and I personally suspect it will become clear if not now, in the future.

Ralph96

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 09:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 78 in Discussion

This as got to be a wind up.

DoctorW

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 09:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 78 in Discussion

Many threads here are taken off topic and the thread closed when moderators should just remove the off topic posts or any filth or threats that comes with them.

Unfortunately it appears easier just to close the whole thread than weed out the individuals responsible, which often means that the purpose of the thread gets completely lost.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 09:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 78 in Discussion

Ralph, trust me this is not a wind up the proof is all over the forum of late, just two examples of where I have tried to point out what is happening only to have it happen again

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/71110.asp

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/71067.asp

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 09:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 78 in Discussion

DoctorW, totally agree the on topic messages should stay and those off topic should be removed. I know the administrators can do this as I have seen it before but they seem reluctant to do the same to certain members, again I question the motive behind this.

What the administrators do to the individuals is no concern of mine, I know if my off topic posts kept being deleted I would soon learn to start a new thread and I'm not a forum or computer expert.

DoctorW

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 09:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 78 in Discussion

Gina C

when I said in a post on the second thread 'congratulations you have re-opened a can of worms', it was not because I felt it was a subject not worth talking about, but even then to me it seemed to me that inevitably it was a thread that would be hijacked and eventually closed down! .

As I stated above, moderators seem to take the easy way out and close the thread rather than remove the offending posts or posters.

magicart

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 09:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 78 in Discussion

GinaC,

I admire your stance but having written to Izzet and the mods on a number of occassions about the same subject I fear you are wasting your time.

Izzet reply was "I no longer have time to deal with Cypr44" and when asked why life banned members were re-instated -the mods reply was "The reasons for re-in statement are Private."

This reflects the current attitude towards those members who are desperate to bring some sanity back to this once popular forum.

Hope the mods don't close this thread now and good luck.

Art

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 10:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 78 in Discussion

We are doing our best to 'weed out' the trouble makers.

simbas

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 10:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 78 in Discussion

Your best isn't good enough Bill , you gotta do better

Simbas

Pugwash

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 10:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 78 in Discussion

I see you weeded out a few last night

britvic

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 10:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 78 in Discussion

Message 21,

"Izzet reply was "I no longer have time to deal with Cypr44" and when asked why life banned members were re-instated -the mods reply was "The reasons for re-in statement are Private."

I think there was only two of us re-instated? Come on even prisoners get a reprieve.

simbas

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 10:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 78 in Discussion

Yes Britvic , and some get a reprieve , only to go on and re offend .

Simbas

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 11:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 78 in Discussion

GinaC

I have a feeling that I may be included in your 'culprits list' - I believe I got re-instated as what I was saying - claimed to be attacking a 'TRNC' biz was proved correct..

Now, I'm merely defending when posters post misleading or fibs..

I commend what you are trying to do.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 15:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 78 in Discussion

All I will say to you is WHERE ON THIS THREAD did I mention that you personally were attacking a TRNC business? Now I suggest you get off this thread and back on your own please until you are mentioned personally on here as I know you are more than capable of starting your own thread should you have something else to say.

Do not push me, otherwise I will jump in on every thread you are involved in and post off topic until every single one you are involved in has also been closed. I have all the time in the world to do this and perhaps then you would understand how it feels despite your history of protesting threads should not be closed when it suits you. It is obviously not against the rules to do this so my membership should also be safe.

A response from you is not required, I have said it as it is and plainly it is there for all to see.

Finally for any of the others who are Carly Simon fans, "You're so vain, I'll bet you think this THREAD is about you"

erolz

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 78 in Discussion

GinaC in your original post you ask "what is the motive behind these individuals intent on ruining Cyprus44"

Firstly a disclaimer. Trying to assess motives from forum post is not an easy thing to do and it is easy to get an impression that is not actualy a reflection of reality. Having said that here are my views. I personally do not see a set of people who have a specific motive to ruin Cyprus44. I think there are those that post with little regard for the damage their posts can do to the forum, often motivated by a personal agenda of theirs, but not one specificaly to ruin the forum per se. I think they simply consider their personal agenda is more important than the potential damage they may cause, be is a commercial agenda, a political one or a personal one.

I guess what I am trying to say, in regards to the quote from your OP above, is I am not sure I agree with the implication that a group of indivduals are intent on runing c44 forum. I think its is more complex than that

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 78 in Discussion

Message 21, Art.

Thank you, I will not give in this time. Anyone should be able to post on any subject within the rules and those attempting to divert the thread should have their posts removed rather than close a perfectly valid thread. We all know threads do deviate just like real conversations. What I am referring to is those that engage in this activity constantly to suit their own personal aims and yet cry wolf when then own soap box is in danger of being shut down. You only have to review a few recent topics to see it is as plain as day. The administrators have a difficult job to do and perhaps in my own little way I can help by giving these bullies a taste of their own medicine. It is not in my nature to do this but if they can do it without having such posts removed then I can do likewise.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 78 in Discussion

Dear GinaC

re msg 28

Sure looks like you are including me, now...

I didn't realise that you could dictate who posts on what thread.

My post was genuine and the fact that you 'singled me out' (!) whilst 'allowing' other posters who have used this board to constantly suggest I have 'libelled' a member didn't go unnoticed..

I won't respond on here, again - as long as you ( or 'they') don't - DEAL ?

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 78 in Discussion

Ok Erolz, as you are on topic your message deserves a response but lets see where this thread goes shall we.

You said "I personally do not see a set of people who have a specific motive to ruin Cyprus44"

I strongly disagree with your view but what the heck our views differ. I suspect that if other members other than those who have also voiced the same view as mine were brave enough to pop their head up many would agree with me.

You said "I think they simply consider their personal agenda is more important than the potential damage they may cause, be is a commercial agenda, a political one or a personal one."

So a personal agenda is more important than the forum that permits them to post it on. Don't make me laugh, without this forum where else could they carry out such an agenda. It may be more complex than this but I strongly suspect that several indviduals want this forum closed down, for what reason I do not know.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 78 in Discussion

Message 31

Very clever NOT,

"I didn't realise that you could dictate who posts on what thread"

I can't and neither can you, perhaps I should now stoop as low and drop in on yours.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 78 in Discussion

@ GinaC..

I haven't started one, that has remained open for a while... JUST like you, btw.. but when you can find one...feel free - it is your prerogative..

erolz

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 78 in Discussion

GinaC this forum does have problems. The first step to solving such problems is to correctly identify what those problems are and the causes of them, at least as I see things. I think the analysis that says 'certain posters just want the forum closed down' and that their posts and behaviour here can be explained by this is flawed. I understand you have a different view, I am just sharing mine.

Also please understand I am not saying it is RIGHT that posters with personal agendas should place such above and with no regard for the damage their posts and behaviour may do to the forum. I am saying that I think it is a more accurate analysis of the 'motivation' of those who do do damage to the forum with thier posts and behaviour here, than one that says 'they do with the intent of getting the forum closed'.

If we can undertstand why posters behave in damaging ways there is more chance in reducing such things as I see it.

Pugwash

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 78 in Discussion

Ginac it seems they are on your "case" again... sorry about that. I agree with you that there is an agenda here and in the fullness of time it will be exposed. I am not sure they are setting out primarily to ruin Cyp44 but in pursuit of their constant obsession they are doing a pretty good job of it.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 78 in Discussion

Sorry Erolz you obviously do not see things as I do, no clever analysis is required to identify the problems and causes, many have observed these problems over many months and voted with their feet and left the forum. I for one am going to stand my ground on this.

Would you not agree that there is very obvious trait exhibited by certain members that on the whole results in a thread being closed down once they have had their input. I'm sorry if you cannot see this trend then I feel we will just have to agree to disagree.

erolz

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 78 in Discussion

Pugwash I am doing my best to contribute constructively to this thread. However it seems that merely by doing so I may be creating the impression in you and maybe others, though it is hard to tell given the vaguness of your 'they', that I am on 'GinaC's case', possibly with an 'agenda'.

As such I am sorely tempted to just not post any more in the thread and that is in fact an undermining of my right to free speach and in its own way damaging to the forum, as I see it.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 78 in Discussion

Pugwash, thank you for your observation.

If it is a fact that they are on my "case" again they haven't seen anything yet. Like I said in one of my previously closed threads the way to deal with bullies is to stand up to them and not run away. If they carry one even though it is really against my own nature, give them a taste of their own medicine.

erolz

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 78 in Discussion

GinaC I certainly agree that certain users intentfully post in specific ways with a specific objective of getting a thread closed down. Where I differ from you, I think, is in who these posters actually are and why they do this on certain threads.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 78 in Discussion

@ Pugwash msg

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/71102.asp

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 78 in Discussion

OK Erolz, we agree to disagree, I have my opinion on who these posters are even though I'm unsure as to their real motives, I will leave it at that for now but I'm certain that other members opinions will be closely aligned to mine as to who these posters are. All you have to do is review recently closed threads, doen't take an analyst or a scientist to do that it is as plain as the nose on the end of your face.

Pugwash

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 78 in Discussion

erolz there are many posters who are trying to get the board shut down it seems and as you say for different reasons and probably with different agendas.

The problem as I see it with yourself and mmmmmm is that you just keep on and on and on, you have made your point ad infinitum as has mmmmmm, and all the members on the board understand it and can chose to believe you or the other party, they can also choose what sat system they want and take the consequences, but to keep laboring the same point over and over is meaningless and degrades this once useful board, and usually ends in the thread being closed.

jimmyG

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 78 in Discussion

Given Gina's statement I just wonder how this thread is ever likely to close and as for labouring the same point over and over again Pugwash that is hardly restricted to erolz or 6m's is it ?!!!!!!

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 17:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 78 in Discussion

Pugwash with all due respect and please don't take this the wrong way, can you keep the "which sat system" stuff off this thread an on http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/71102.asp or a new one.

I know you are only highlighting just one example of this sort of activity I am referring to but if posted on this thread it then open the opportunites for it to start all over again on here and the thread may be closed.

erolz

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 17:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 78 in Discussion

Again Pugwash I feel inherently constrained by the very way your posts here have been framed. You have made an assertion about me here in this thread personally, that I do not think is actualy fair in my case.

Yet if I respond to that am I taking the thread of topic ? Am I going on 'ad infinitum' ? Will the mere responding to this claim of yours simply re inforce your view about me ?

Pugwash

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 17:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 78 in Discussion

Sorry about that Ginac.

stockiefan

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 17:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 78 in Discussion

Ginac, from the amount of posts just today, it would appear you have too much time on your hands, don't they have bingo down your end

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 78 in Discussion

sorry No1doyen I missed your message 22, I do appreciate the efforts of the administrators. No doubt a difficult task damned if you do damned if you don't.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 17:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 78 in Discussion

I note your winky stockiefan so I will take your post in the manner I think was intended.

I don't have any inclination to take up Bingo however currently we are in Summer recess so yes I do have some time on my hands. What I choose to do with my free time is up to me just like everyone else has the same choice with theirs.

stockiefan

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 17:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 78 in Discussion

There you go, it took you about 18 seconds to reply! You will have a heart attack if you intend policing this board, many have tried and failed, but as you say, your choice, good luck, no offence intended.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 17:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 78 in Discussion

I'm not trying to police this forum otherwise I would be posting on other threads, policing of the forum is down to the administrators. I'm just standing up for myself. Unlike others before, I will not be bullied, stifled, ridiculed and harrassed off this forum by others.

mistymoppet

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 17:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 78 in Discussion

Why not just ignore them? if everyone just ignores the posts that are off topic or drawing people into a war of words why not just pretend the post doesn't exist. Like kids they will soon get bored if no attention is given to them.

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 17:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 78 in Discussion

I used to think the same mistymoppet but sadly some are what we call in legal circles Rottweilers in that once they have a grip on something they cannot let go even years and years later.

Even if you ignore them and I have tried they will just keep posting until someone else is drawn in, the battle commences, abuses are traded and a perfectly valid thread is closed down. This isn't right, a valid thread should stand and those that break the rules on the thread should have their rule breaking post removed and the thread allowed to run to its natural conclusion.

jimmyG

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 18:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 78 in Discussion

Well I for one certainly hope that this thread reaches its natural conclusion asap!!!

lovingcyprus

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 18:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 78 in Discussion

Message 53 I agree with you , This thread brings nothing to this forum it is only making you lot look absolutely stupid. Why don't you contribute in a meaningful way to some other threads.

You could even start one of your own, how about letting us know places you have eaten in or new restaurants or hotels you may have stayed in in the TRNC. Or even where you shop any supermarkets got bargains. It really isn't difficult why not try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyprusLulz

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 18:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 78 in Discussion

This thread has bee addressed and is now Closed

magicart

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 18:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 78 in Discussion

Interestingly it would appear that 6ms has incurred another life ban on a different but brand new forum.

Speaks volumes for the type of forum the owners want and for the speed in which the mods reacted.

I'm going to join them as I applaud their ethics.

Perhaps 6ms will publish the reason for his ban?

Art

mistymoppet

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 18:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 78 in Discussion

And so we all ignore Msg 58

philbailey

Message Posted:

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 78 in Discussion

Msg 58, the reasons are posted

on said forum

no secert

but then again were AJ and him ever going to work together ?

the reason aj left here was 6m

do you really think he would let him on HIS forum?

lovingcyprus

Message Posted:

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 78 in Discussion

magicart you are a trouble maker why don't you ask 6ms instead of stirring things up here

GinaC

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 19:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 78 in Discussion

QED

But I will bide my time for the administrators.

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 19:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 63 of 78 in Discussion

Is this thread going to be closed now it has run it's course.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 19:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 64 of 78 in Discussion

@ msg 60, philbailey: (...) but then again were AJ and him ever going to work together ? the reason aj left here was 6m do you really think he would let him on HIS forum?"

▶ I'm not going to discuss the new forum here now or whenever, but your post is malicious and ill-informed (not unusual).

1 : 6xM was banned on the new forum after consultation with my co-moderator (AJ on C44) - on MY proposal. 6xM got a warning first (our 'yellow card' system) but he ignored the warning. On the new board we will not allow people to write or suggest that the TRNC is an illegal state. Anywhere else is fine - but the new board is pro TRNC. That's a rule and we stick to our very few rules.

2 : C44 moderator AJ did NOT leave C44 because of 6xM. He left because he banned 6xM (after email correspondence) - who was re-installed as a member by another C44 moderator. Without any consultation.

[ more ]

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 19:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 65 of 78 in Discussion

msg 64, continued.

3 : Please note: the new board is NOT AJ's board - nor mine. It's a combined effort to be a reasonable alternative, by Dave Gurr (AJ on C44), Hans Doeleman (DutchCrusader on C44) and our technical advisor Erol Ziya (Erolz on C44).

magicart

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 19:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 66 of 78 in Discussion

Thanks for clearing this up and adding clarity to the situation.

fiendishpaul

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 19:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 67 of 78 in Discussion

DC

"Anywhere else is fine - but the new board is pro TRNC. That's a rule and we stick to our very few rules".

Are you allowed to criticise TRNC car washes on the new board ???

Regards

Paul

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 19:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 68 of 78 in Discussion

@ msg 67, fiendishpaul: Of course! But suggestions/insinuations about the legality of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus are out of the question (Rule).

We, Dave Gurr and I, happen to know that we don't live in paradise - there's much to criticise or improve in TRNC. Criticism in a post on the new board is OK but proof must included.

That's it from me about the new board.Have a nice evening.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 19:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 69 of 78 in Discussion

Sorry, typo: must included = must be included

dinner-dave

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 20:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 70 of 78 in Discussion

message 64

"On the new board we will not allow people to write or suggest that the TRNC is an illegal state. Anywhere else is fine - but the new board is pro TRNC"

Every country in the world (apart from Turkey) states that its illegal, so aren't you burying your heads in the sand ?

PaulW

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 21:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 71 of 78 in Discussion

Hans with reference to message 64 regarding banned members, being brought back. Was it not you who requested all banned members to be reinstated, I believe this was in June, before you launched the new forum.

This request, in hindsight, looks like an attempt to unsettle Cyprus 44 members so that when you launched the new forum a mass exodus of 44 members would transfer to the new forum. I may be looking at this with a cynical eye, but it is certainly now how it looks.

If you did not ask for all banned members to be reinstated I'll apologise, but I actually know you did.

So why are you know so against Mark's reinstatment. Pot kettle & black.

MUSIN M

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 21:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 72 of 78 in Discussion

dinner dave

;every country in the world (apart from turkey) states that it,s illegal,and where do you stand on this .

is the kktc illegal .

musin

long live the kktc

Tootie

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 21:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 73 of 78 in Discussion

Anyone know the price of Levrek Today ?

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 21:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 74 of 78 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread was addressed and no need for further posts.

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 21:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 75 of 78 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread was addressed and no need for further posts.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 21:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 76 of 78 in Discussion

@ msg 71, PaulW: (...) If you did not ask for all banned members to be reinstated I'll apologise, but I actually know you did. (...)

1 : I did. And I explained why. I hoped that all the reinstated members would give up their multiple ID's, with which they entered C44 again - within minutes - after their ban. So we could get rid of the ridiculous situation that people with false ID's & nicknames would start discussions with themselves in the same thread. This situation still exists today. Unfortunately it didn't work out, so you can accuse me of wishful thinking. But nothing else.

@ msg 71, PaulW: (...) So why are you know so against Mark's reinstatment. Pot kettle & black.(...)

2 : What are you talking about?! Where on C44 did I say/suggest that? You are bang out of order, Paul.

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 21:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 77 of 78 in Discussion

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 21:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 78 of 78 in Discussion

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.